Welcome to Trinity’s place on the Internet.
Across this site, you will be introduced to just some of what makes up this congregation. We are glad you are checking things out. Look around. There is lots to see.
The more time you spend on this website and at our church on Golf Road, the more you will come to recognize there are good people to meet here:
- There are people dedicated to the poor.
- There are people dedicated to the hungry.
- There are people concerned about the unemployed.
- There are people concerned about the elderly.
- There are people with awesome music skills.
- There are people who are gifted leaders.
- There are people who like to study the Bible.
- There are people who like to pray.
- There are children who have lots of smiles.
- There are teens who are lots of fun.
- There are lots of good people to meet at Trinity.
God is good all the time! We gather as a church to regularly meet and praise and serve the Lord. God’s stories are tremendous. God’s love and care and sacrifice and grace are awesome. God’s presence and influence in our lives make all the difference in the world.
Please know you are welcome anytime. Come as you are.
Regular Schedule (Fall/Winter/Spring)
8:30 am Worship Service
- Communion Service accompanied by organ, piano, and the Sanctuary Choir.
10:00 am Fellowship and Education Hour
- Coffee Hour in the Gathering Space
- Adult Education. Topics vary each week
10:00 am Sunday School
- Sunday School for children and youth age 2 thru 8th grade
11:00 am Worship Service
- Communion Service with a more contemporary feel.
Summer Schedule (Father’s Day through Labor Day)
9:30 am Worship Service
- Communion Service in the Sanctuary.